Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ethel's Story

My husband, Wally and I shared in the ministry of LAMP in Slave Lake, Alberta from 1968-1971. I remember barbecues at our home {house trailer] in Slave Lake after a service led by Les, [if my memory is correct]. We have lived in the U.S., Argentina, Brazil, Scotland, and these towns in Alberta: Calmar, Innisfail, Wainwright, and Slave Lake {again}. We landed in Newfoundland, Ontario, and finally back to Alberta--Athabasca in l99l. I still live on the acreage which used to be a farm. Wally went to be with the Lord on October 25, 2008. So many experiences have happened in my life, all of which help me realize that the Lord is always by my side. What a blessing! I am trusting the Lord to help me make decisions for my future. God bless the work of LAMP. Ethel Kanzig.

No comments: